Opkill Whole grain bait for killing mice, rats, rodents, and vermin. The grain used for our poison is food grade micronised high quality wheat, no husks or dust. Because the wheat has been micronised it is prevented from germinating and starts the transition of turning starches into sugars which makes the bait sweeter and more attractive to rodents. Accompanied by a vanilla/chocolatey aroma it is irresistible to rats and mice which makes it the best product on the market.
- Our bait grain has been professionally formulated to achieve optimal results and all our products are quality tested by professional pest controllers prior to public release.
- Multi feed poison which means that unlike many other baits on the market this poison is specifically designed to reduce bait shyness and to maximise bait take and delivery of poison to each rodent and maximise effectiveness from day 1!
- Packets contain 150g of Difenacoum 25 grain bait. It is a highly effective rodent killer, which leads the way against many other similar baits available on Amazon.
- Simple to use with no waxy residue. Simply open the packet and carefully pour without the need to touch any poison.
- If you are baiting externally and/or within public areas, it is required that all baits must be contained within lockable bait stations. These can be purchased separately or as a package for either rats or mice.
Contains : 2 x Opkill Grain 150g Difenacoum 0.0025% w/w and denatonium nezoate 0.001% w/w Uk Registration: UK-2016-0984-0014 The rodenticide industry, acting as a whole, has recognised the need to address the concerns surrounding the responsible use of rodenticides and the need to ensure that rodenticides are used correctly and in ways that will minimise the exposure of wildlife. The industry has therefore initiated the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU)