Opkill Mice Killer Poison Twin Pack 600g (Professional Choice Blocks 15 x 20g)
This bait block is a great alternative to conventional methods of rodent control. Our bait blocks have been professionally formulated to achieve optimal results, and all of our products are quality tested by professional pest controllers prior to public release, so you can be confident in the product that you recieve.
This product contains a palatable wax block, combined with a powerful concentration of bromadiolone poison at the maximum strength of 0.0025% w/w and denatonium benzoate 0.001% w/w. These Rat Bait Blocks are a highly effective rodent killer, which leads the way against many other baits on the market.
Multi feed poison
which means that unlike many other baits on the market, This poison is specifically designed to reduce bait shyness and to maximise bait take and delivery of poison to each rodent and maximise effectiveness from day 1!
These easy-to-use pre-formed blocks simply fit onto rods for housing in our Lockable Rat Bait Tunnels, which are specifically designed for this purpose. This ensures that the bait remains secure, avoiding contact with non-target species, as well as pets and children.
- If you are baiting externally and/or within public areas, it is required that all baits are to be contained within lockable bait stations. These can be purchased separately or as a package.
- Place up to 60g of blocks in a our Lockable Rat Bait boxes and place stations along affected routes at 5-10 meter intervals.
- You will need to check the bait boxes every 5-7 days and replenish rat poison blocks as necessary until no more bait is taken.
Please read and follow the product information as well as any information accompanying, the product or provided at the point of sale before using it.
Application rate Mice,
15g of bait per bait station.
The bait stations should be visited at least every 2 to 3 days after the beginning of the treatment and at least weekly afterwards, in order to check whether the bait in accepted, the bait stations are intact and to remove rodent bodies. Re-fill bait when necessary It is recommended that is one or more bait stations are required then a minimum distance between bait stations should be atleast 5 – 10 metres (5m in cases of a strong infestations and 10 of weak infestations)
General directions for use:
- Remove food which is readily attainable for rodents (e.g) spilled grain or food waste). Apart from this do not clean up the infested area just before the treatment, as this only disturbs the rodent population and makes bait acceptance more difficult to achieve.
- For external use bait stations must be used in open areas. These can be purchased separately or as a package.
- Bait stations should be placed in the immediate vicinity where rodent activity has been observed (E.g. Travel runs, nesting sites, feeding sites, holes and burrows.
- Where possible all bait stations should be secured.
- Do not open the sachets containing the bait
- Place all bait stations and Trays out of reach of children, Public and animals and non-target animals.
2 x Opkill Blocks 300g bag (15 x 20g blocks) bromadiolone 0.0025% w/w and denatonium benzoate 0.001% w/w.
4x Durable Bait stations
Uk Registration: UK-2016-0986-0006
The rodenticide industry, acting as a whole, has recognised the need to address the concerns surrounding the responsible use of rodenticides and the need to ensure that rodenticides are used correctly and in ways that will minimise the exposure of wildlife. The industry has therefore initiated the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU).